Welcome New Patients!
At McConnell Colorectal Center we strive to keep our new and existing patients informed about our practice, colorectal diseases and treatments, along with helpful hints to improve quality of life and well being.
|New Patient Forms *|
*You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files. Download Adobe Reader.
Before coming to your first appointment, here are some things that can prepare you and make the check-in process easy and simple.
Our friendly receptionist will greet you with a smile and is ready to assist you in getting your paperwork processed.
Please bring with you the following items:
2. Driver's license or other picture ID
3. A list of all medications that you are currently taking
4. Your pharmacy address and phone number
5. A list of all your previous surgeries
6. Any paperwork that you have downloaded from our website and pre-filled
7. Make sure your visit does not require a prior authorization from your insurance plan, if your plan does require this and we do not have it at the time of your visit, your visit might be rescheduled.
8. If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance or a deductible, it will be required that you pay this at the time of your visit. We do reserve the right to reschedule your appointment if you do not have payment. As a convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
Please call the office if you have any further questions, we are happy to help.